Optional Services by special arrangement
- If booked in advance, pick up or drop off at airport or seaport by us at a surcharge or by Tourist Transport next door who also provide
private tours to various attraction.
- Tour Packages rates are detailed in the Geust info/Guide booklet in the units.
- Home service for manicure/pedicure and men haircuts.
Things to do and services within walking distance while in Baclayon:
- Visit the Immaculate Conception church, the oldest stone church
- View and gaze at the oldest metal pipe organ atop the choir loft
- Visit the church museum. See centuries-old vestments, icons, silver chalices, tiaras, scones and other antiquities.
- Visit the sea wall and town square along the shore for promenade walk or a dip in our clear and clean waters.
- Motor boat to Pamilacan Island or inter-island hopping from the sea wall docks.
- Al fresco or dine in restaurants in the evening with entertainment.
- Visit our noisy town public market during Wednesday market days to browse and shop for fresh produce and goods produced by home industries
- Daily, freshly baked goods, fresh produce, mini pharmacy, shops and cafeterias serve for take-out or eat-in.
- Arrange a scooter or motorcycle rental delivered on the premises. Or, hail a public transportation at the highway, near the public market,
or call a pedicab for leisurely rides.